- Young women empowerment and men engagement in gender-based violence prevention.
- Promote innovative-strategies that address the construction of genders and promote non-violent models of masculinity.
- Bring to EU a new approach to prevent gender-based violence amidst girls/women and boys/men, from different ages and backgrounds.
- Strengthen relations between EU Academia and NGO for gender-based violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Research, monitoring, evaluation, diagnostic analysis of strategies and tools for gender based violence prevention at the national and EU levels.
- Creation of methodological tools: H/M Programs.
- Based on the HIM Programs methodology developed by Promundo, the Equi-x project will elaborate methodological tools based on a gender-synchronized approach towards gender based violence prevention in young woman and men.
- Training of professionals to promote gender equity and violence prevention through courses on the methodologies and tool developed in EQUI-X.
- Dissemination of findings through: final conference, final report, national and EU H|M Program, national and EU campaigns, and national publications, EQUI-X Networks.
- Young men and women (ages 12-21) in compulsory school, in juvenile detention centres, in housing or shelters, refugees and migrants.
- Professionals and caregivers working with the targeted groups.
- National and European policy makers and gender equality counsellors and advocates.
- Academia and NGO that address gender equality.
- Increased knowledge of gender violence by young people.
- Increased knowledge and awareness on gender based violence with youth.
- Greater capacity of professionals and caregivers.
- Increased capacity of professionals and caregivers to promote gender-equity and non-violence.
- Provide a tested methodology for prevention of gender-based violence.
5 national and 1 EU H|M programs.
15 training courses.
5 national and 1 EU campaign.